• Fast silent servo steering gear Huina 583

Fast silent servo steering gear Huina 583

CHF 49.00
    Excl. VAT

Fast silent servo steering gear on stainless steel mounting plate.

The vehicle steers very fast, about 0.7 seconds from the middle position to the lateral stop.

The geared motor can be replaced with the original gearbox.  Minor adjustments are necessary on the cabin housing and the cables must be carefully fastened (see article pictures).

No desire to do handicrafts? Then order the Plug-and-Play article 31117 "Fast power steering", which can be exchanged 1:1 without adjustments.

Important: The built-in resistor must not be removed. If it is an older version, where no resistor is installed yet, you have to install one! 

Radlader%20Steuerung%20quer%20320x240.gif

Quantity
    Last items in stock

Total Rating Total Rating:

0 1 2 3 4
    4,89/5 - 9 reviews

View ratings
    0 1 2 3 48
    0 1 2 3 01
    0 1 2 0 10
    0 1 0 1 20
    0 0 1 2 30

Add Review View Reviews View Reviews

The fast silent servo is ideal on loose ground. As the axles do not have a differential, it is not recommended to steer on a ground with a lot of grip (carpet, etc.)!

You might also like

Reviews Reviews (9)

Based on 9 reviews - 0 1 2 3 4 4,89/5

Schnell und super leise! Kein Vergleich mit dem Original.

Für Modellbauer leicht einzubauen. Fahr-Spielspaß wird deutlich erhöht.\nNach Deutschland kamen knapp 15€ für Zoll und Auslage durch Deutsche Post dazu. Hat sich aber gelohnt:-)

super schnell und gute Qualität

Genial!!!

Sehr einfacher Einbau auch für Anfänger und wirklich sehr passgenau und läuft einwandfrei!

A MUST-HAVE upgrade for your 583

At first I was a bit skeptical about spending so much (including shipping, I\'m in the US) for this upgrade for my 583, but saw a Youtube video that convinced me to do it. Installation was super simple and the 583 is now a new machine in my eyes! The steering is now super quiet and much quicker/stronger than stock...it\'s amazing just how much an upgrade like this can improve the performance and usability of this machine. I highly recommend this upgrade.

Steering upgrade

Excellent service and excellent product ! Delivery to uk exactly 2 weeks